As an accomplished corporate ghostwriter, book author, financial journalist and branding specialist, my background includes a wide variety of content creation projects.
My expertise in discerning storylines and crafting compelling copy around technical topics has resulted in ongoing engagements and assignments with Fortune 500 companies, content marketing agencies, financial advisory firms and major universities. As an investment, financial, economics and accounting writer and editor, I know how to speak your language and communicate your stories to your target audience.
Here’s a sample of some of the different ways I’ve helped clients tell their stories:
- Crafting and teaching a course on Creative Content Marketing designed to help Furman University English majors acquire practical writing skills as part of the 2014 May Experience semester.
- Ghost writing a monthly economic commentary for a Fortune 200 financial services company intended to place economic and market happenings in context for the firm’s financial advisors and high net worth clients.
- Creating a concept design for an infographic with a graphic designer to attract students interested in how the brain works for students interested in studying psychology.
- Interviewing internal and external stakeholders to craft a compelling case for businesses to relocate or expand in Arizona for the Arizona Commerce Authority and Wall Street Journal Custom Studios: Arizona: State of Business.
- Branding, creating navigation and writing copy for the website of the wealth management firm Ames and Weinheimer, based in Austin, TX.